We are Hiring a Technical lead to oversee a team of developers focused on technical issues, including design, development, product releases, and engineering tasks for a multivendor marketplace application. In addition, candidate will be responsible for work assignments to developers, collaborate with the project management team to identify and repair technical issues, evaluate the team’s work processes and best practices.
- Architecture, design, code quality, system stability and resiliency of the area they are leading.
- Rely on other engineers to deliver on the results — and not work around the clock to deliver everything themselves.
- Helps set the technical roadmap for the team.
- Scoping complex tasks and projects, and break them down into smaller tangible tasks that can be easily taken up by others on the team.
- Partners with managers to help with decisions around prioritization, execution, work division, sprint planning, goal setting, tech-debt management, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field.
- Relevant Management certification.
- Experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
- Excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong leadership and organizational abilities.
- Ability to come up with mature, thoughtful, scalable technical designs that help the business.
- Strong sense of code quality and code craftsmanship.
- A drive to help the success of a project/domain/area of responsibility.
- Understanding of broader team/company context and how it relates to specific projects within the team.
- Ability to synthesize technical inputs from various projects/areas to benefit the team.
- Understanding of the broader architecture, technical decisions and organizational dependencies.
- Growth mindset and a demonstrated emotional intelligence to mentor and collaborate with other engineers/managers.