We are looking for a detail-oriented quality assurance specialist to be in charge of all quality assurance activities. The quality assurance specialist’s responsibilities include developing and implementing quality assurance policies, conducting tests and inspections, identifying production, process, or product issues, and presenting solutions.
To be successful as a quality assurance specialist you should be incredibly thorough and able to help our company maintain the highest quality standards.
- Preparing and implementing quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Performing routine inspections and quality tests.
- Identifying and resolving workflow and production issues.
- Ensuring that standards and safety regulations are observed.
- Addressing and discussing issues and proposed solutions with superiors.
- Documenting quality assurance activities and creating audit reports.
- Making recommendations for improvement.
- Creating training materials and operating manuals.
- Bachelors degree preferred
- certifications an advantage including Quality Auditor, Quality Engineer, Quality Improvement Associate, Six Sigma
- quality inspection, auditing, and testing experience
- experience with implementation of corrective action programs
- product or industry-specific experience
- strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, QA applications and databases
- knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA
- solid experience in effective usage of data analysis tools and statistical analysis
- knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements